Learning to Use "My Anglican"
On 11th June 2015 about 30 members of the Diocese received training from Michael Künz of Growing the Church (GtC) in the use of "My Anglican", the Church Management System developed by GtC for the Anglican Church of Southern Africa (ACSA).
The system has recently been adopted by the Provincial Trustees of ACSA. It is a very powerful on-line database and much more, offering...
- Up to date information about church membership at every level of our life
- Electronic communication - via computer and cell phone
- Facilities for organising events such as conferences and synods
- Records and analysis of church attendance
- On line giving to the church
- Extensive statistics (census information) about church membership.
The goal of ACSA, and of the Diocese of St Mark the Evangelist, is to record all our members on My Anglican - starting now!